PulStar veterans and newcomers come together for idea-sharing and camaraderie.
Whether you are a regular PulStar™ user or a DC who is interested in taking our system for a test run, you are sure to get information and in-depth training you can use. You’ll leave with knowledge of and experience in:
- Hands-on training with PulStar, and discussion of how to integrate it into your practice
- How to increase patient volume and cultivate word-of-mouth referrals
- Social media and other marketing ideas you can use with and without the PulStar
- How to successfully treat patients in big-need areas such as Sciatica or Plantar Fasciitis
- The latest protocols in PulStar multiple impulse therapy. Training led by certified DCs.
- Neurochemical support for musculoskeletal care
- An advance look at future PulStar technologies
All attendees get a FREE copy of latest PulStar software (a $500 value)!
Saturday November 19, 2016
8:30 am until 6:00 pm Sat
Seminar Fee: $100*
*Non-refundable. Includes breakfast and lunch.
Hyatt Pittsburgh Airport
1111 Airport Boulevard
Pittsburgh, PA 15231
ROOMS: 724 899 1234
Dr. James Maggio, DC (ProAdjustor Chiropractic Clinic- Virginia Beach, VA)
Dr. Stevan Walton, FICC (Lahaina Health Center- Lahaina, HI)
Dr. Stephen Savoie, DABCO (Chriopractic One of Clermont- Clermont, FL)
Dr. Joseph Evans, Ph.D., PulStar Founder
Want to try the PulStar? Click here to find a PulStar chiropractor near you!